home diy food organize reviews contact me Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

First Post/ Food Roundup: 30+ Swiss Rolls



I absolutely love Swiss rolls but have never baked one in my life. The thought of rolling a cake without breaking it intimidates me It's not really my thing. So, I collected some mouth-watering recipes for you to try out!


http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/1276/mocha-chocolate-cake-roll (8 meals will be donated every time this link is pinned)

Which one of these do you think you'll try? Tell me in the comments! And if you make any of these, don't forget to send me a slice. :)
Oh, and let's see who'll be the first follower haha.

1 comment:

  1. Some apps with the 3G utilize the landscape keyboard,
    but not all. This sport can occasionally be challenging but very addicting!
    As usually, when something bad happens, you can always restore by way of iTunes.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... http://mindbodybasics.com/UserProfile/tabid/97/userId/68385/Default.aspx ()

    ReplyDelete